0
                                                    

                                            Introduction



Welcome. This blog is born from an opportunity to build a computer forensics lab for a local government agency. Although my experience with this task is limited, I had the chance to visit several academic, corporate, law enforcement, and federal law enforcement labs. I have seen the pros and cons of each lab and hope to use the different methodologies and tools that will best fit my lab. Although I already have an ideal lab in mind, I am working with a limited budget. Therefore, throughout my posts, I will write about what I would have wanted and what is actually being done. Unfortunately, the equipment and tools are not cheap. Therefore, I will have to work with what I have and make sacrifices in certain areas.

Post a Comment

 
Top